Wednesday 18 December 2013

WOW: Christmas Time Linky 2013

Last WOW for 2013

Next wednesday is Christmas! So today WOW is dedicated to you and whatever you're doing in the lead up to Christmas. It's unlikely I'll get anything more done this year and I'm taking a moment to fully enjoy the season. I'm posting my most asked for recipe at this time of year - my peach biscuit recipe as well as my most popular crochet tutorial - my crochet christmas wreath.

I  invite you to link up any Christmas favourites and traditions of your own, it's always nice to see how other people celebrate the season. Of course, if you're still quilting I'd love to see your WIPs too!

3 comments:

  1. it seems to be coming very fast this year and I have barely begun to bake any cookies - I guess I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I only show one WIP and it's knitting scarves. Otherwise I shared gifts that I have finished.
    I can't believe how Christmas snuck up on me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Esther and Christmas Greetings to you and your family. Wishing you a safe and relaxing break. Cheers Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...